Leadership Group Coaching is a proven leadership development program for high potential and emerging leaders.
- Four months of 1-1, peer, and group coaching, where each leader’s development path is unique to his/her needs
- Leaders are accountable for their own development; practice re-enforces the learning
- Understanding how the brain works forms a foundation for changes in behavior and new learning
- Peer coaching provides support for learning and integration
- Leadership Group Coaching uses best-in-class and latest leadership materials and assessments
The Magus Group offers competency-based Leadership Coaching for executives and other leaders who want to develop greater leadership capability and capacity. Founding partner, Holly Williams has over 15+ years experience as an Executive and Team Coach in Fortune 100 companies in addition to over 15 years as a high potential leader at AT&T. Holly co-authored and published her first book, Being Coached, in 2014 and uses it as resource in her Group Coaching programs.